Today I’m sharing one of my favorite ways to style a graphic tee with a jean skirt. This look can be super casual or dressed up depending on what accessories you use. All items are listed below with clickable links for your shopping convenience.
how to style a graphic tee with a jean skirt
- Floral Necklace: I have one very similar to this and love wearing it with my teal graphic tees. The blues go great together! Also available in multiple colors and super affordable!
- Cardigan: 3/4 length sleeves are perfect for transitioning into Fall. This cardigan has pockets which is always great and comes in a handful of colors.
- Choose Joy Graphic Tee: Super soft and lightweight, a perfect layering piece, and comes in multiple color options. Save 10% on your first purchase at www.bournesouthern.com by clicking here!
- High Waisted Jean Skirt: Slightly distressed detailing around the hem and not too short. Can be styled tons of different ways, but perfect for transitioning into Fall!
- Flats: Lightweight and super cute detailing, also available in multiple colors and under $30!
What is your favorite way to style a graphic tee with a jean skirt? Let me know in the comments below!
If you haven’t already subscribed to the BSH Blog, you can do so by clicking here. You can also save 10% on your first order at Bourne Southern by joining our Insiders Club for exclusive deals. Be sure to follow along on Instagram here and here, and Facebook as well where you can join our VIP Group and get other exclusive deals on BSo. Apparel!
*This post may contain some affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own, honest opinion. I would never recommend something I won’t/don’t use myself.