We are busy working on the Fall Collection for Bourne Southern, so I thought it would be appropriate to share one of my favorite ways to style a graphic tee for Fall! You can find all of the links to these items below! Also, to save 10% off your first purchase at Bourne Southern and get the tee mentioned in this post, click here to join our Insiders Club! You can check out this post to see one of my favorite casual ways to wear a graphic tee!
1. Envelope Clutch: Under $20 and available in 10 colors! Perfect for stashing your lip gloss, phone, and wallet!
2. “Choose Joy” Graphic Tee: Available in multiple colors. Ultra soft and comfy! Dress it up or down depending on the look you want! Lightweight so it is the perfect layering piece for Fall.
3. Military Vest: Available in multiple colors. Lightweight fabric. Has a hood! A great piece to layer on top of your favorite graphic tee without being too hot.
4. Boyfriend Jeans: Some of my favorite jeans for a super comfy fit! Roll them up to wear with booties, or un-cuff them to wear with flats.
5. Suede Booties: Perfect for Fall and Winter! A great transition shoe with a super cute zippered detail!
Click any of the links above to shop these items! Let me know in the comments your favorite way to style a graphic tee for Fall!
If you haven’t already subscribed to the BSH Blog, you can do so by clicking here. You can also save 10% on your first order at Bourne Southern by joining our Insiders Club for exclusive deals. Be sure to follow along on Instagram here and here, and Facebook as well where you can join our VIP Group and get other exclusive deals on BSo. Apparel!
*This post may contain some affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own, honest opinion. I would never recommend something I won’t/don’t use myself.