As a small business owner who works from home, plus a mama to 4 wild n’ crazy boys ages 5 and under, I don’t really have much time for getting ready in the morning. Today I’m sharing my quick and easy makeup routine for busy moms like myself! You can watch the video for a basic tutorial and find all of the products I use listed below! Let me know in the comment section some of your favorite makeup hacks for busy moms!
what i use:
- Maybelline Dream BB Fresh (I wear Medium)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer (I wear NC20)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural (I wear Medium Plus)
- Benefit Coralista Blush
- MAC Era Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Liner in Perversion
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow (I wear Medium Brown)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Masacara
- L’Oreal Voluminous Superstar Mascara
- NYX Butter Gloss Creme Brulee
Be sure to subscribe to the blog here and join the Bourne Southern Insiders Club for exclusive deals on all BSo. Apparel plus 10% off your first purchase! Follow along on Instagram here and here, on Facebook here, and on YouTube here.
*This post may contain affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own honest opinion. I would never share something that I don’t/won’t use for myself or family.