It’s no secret; I love wearing t-shirts! I love them so much, I wear one just about every day. The key to wearing t-shirts every day but still looking put together is all about the way you style them! I’m going to share one way to style a graphic tee for a casual day or evening out. All sources are linked below this post and most can be found on Amazon Prime (I LOVE Prime), and the best part; this whole outfit costs under $85!
1. “Be Kind” Graphic Tee from Bourne Southern : Super soft and comfortable. Obviously my favorite tees because they are my personal brand. Unisex sizing and a few colors and designs to choose from! Click here to save 10% on your first order!
2. Bubble Necklace : Great quality comes in multiple colors.
3. Skinny Crop Jeans : Frayed crop denim is trending right now, and this style is so affordable! The higher waist is perfect to hide that mom pooch! 😀
4. Faux Leather Wrap Bracelet/Watch : You can’t go wrong with a multi-color wrap bracelet/watch. Plus, it is so versatile you can wear it with so many outfits!
5. Open Toe Wedges : Also very versatile because of the color and style. Dress them up or down! A few color options to choose from.
Click any of the links above to shop these items! Let me know in the comments your favorite way to style a graphic tee!
If you haven’t already subscribed to the BSH Blog, you can do so by clicking here. You can also save 10% on your first order at Bourne Southern by joining our Insiders Club for exclusive deals. Be sure to follow along on Instagram here and here, and Facebook as well! Thanks for stopping by!
*This post may contain some affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own, honest opinion. I would never recommend something I won’t/don’t use myself.